VUI requires a Sales Director to provide leadership on the commercialization of a different kind of digital customer engagement experience. This experience is not scripted and something that all customers are forced to follow. Customers are unique and all have different ways they need support and guidance. Using deep learning and voice, VUI personalizes and automates complex moments of customer engagement to ensure seamless sales and support outcomes with an extraordinary customer experience.
Will lead sales and develop sales processes and collateral material as part of a rapidly growing sales and marketing automation organization in the B2B2C SaaS market.
Specific duties will include:
- Provide leadership on the techniques required to sell early-stage software products not previously sold, to initial digital customers in telecom and ecommerce.
- Engage in methodical consultative and data driven efforts to model complex business cases that would justify the trial and selection of VUI products.
- Take a hands-on approach to sales management/deal flow, including shadowing/running sales calls at the senior executive level.
- Be the company evangelist and voice of the customer to align the product capabilities with data driven insights and conclusions about the market.
- Lead the process of identifying, marketing to, selling and negotiating with channel partners to adopt the VUI platform as a core solution set for their digital customers.
- Build structures and otherwise manage sales opportunities through funnel to a successful close.
- Lead the outbound sales process within organization: lead qualification, prospecting, pipeline building and opportunity identification.
- Create and maintain the marketing and sales budget and ensure the implementation of marketing and sales directives on time and within budget.
- Identify and implement promotional marketing opportunities including participation at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Business, Marketing or a closely related field.
- 5 years of experience as a Senior Manager or Executive with primary responsibility for sales in an enterprise B2B2C SaaS business.
- Must have at last 3 years of experience (which can be gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above), with the following:
- Technical product sales in the customer engagement market;
- Successfully leading the sale of technical products into a new market;
- Identifying and delivering digital engagements with customer experience teams; and
- Driving sales through the early adopter product validation processes;
- Must be an organized, self-motivated, flexible and team player.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com